Sunday, February 10, 2013

...so, do you come here often? 

probably not, seeing as this is the first of what feels like many, many postings about all the things that make me nerdly. 

i know what you're thinking nerdly isn't even a word. to you guys i say this - my name is William, like Shakespeare. i am in NO WAY attempting to equate myself to Bard status - yet - however, he took the time to masterfully create over 100 words, most of which are still in common english language usage.

so who are you to criticize me for making up my own self-identifier?  ya don't like it? then turn back now, man, 'cause you ain't seen nothing yet.  literally, you haven't seen a thing, because this is my first post.

but there will be more - much, much more: photos, videos, rants and raves on anything i care about, movies, music, theater, books.  you might even see some horrible grammar-neglected pages on things that really, really piss me off.  

you won't like me when i'm angry.  you might like it when i'm sarcastic. i hope you like it when i'm enthusiastic.  after all, who would want to write something nobody wants to read? (my apologies to Tolstoy)

so that's it for now.  if you think of something you want me to write about - send me a message.  and for the love of all that is awesome, leave comments, criticize me, i can handle it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment